Holy Name Medical Center presents a Villa Marie Claire Community Symposium
"Managing End-of-Life Decisions: Preparation for Families"
Join us and our team of medical professionals, counselors, spiritual advisors and other experts
as we discuss these and other important issues:
- Helping families plan for the future
- Expanding access to hospice and palliative care
- Taking control of one's destiny by formally recording end-of-life wishes
- Improving doctor training for difficult conversations
- 6:30 to 7:15 PM (Wine & Cheese Reception)
- 7:15 to 9:00 PM (Panel Discussion)
Event Registration Form
Registration required - space is limited. Please complete this form to register for the event.